Is it time to team performance?
You have a team and you have to manage them, is that easier to say than do?
Perhaps you started your own firm because you really enjoy the work and you’re good at it? Did you then find that “the people thing” was where it got more difficult? Suddenly you’re working harder and getting less in return as your day is being soaked up by team activities with people that were supposed to be making your life easier? Team to GROW is a six month coaching programme that will help you transform the results you get from your team and your business.
Are you ready to:
- Improve Team performance
- Get better at Managing a team
- Have Team meetings that are actually worthwhile?
How good are you as a Team Leader?
Score you and your team out of 5 for each question. (score 1 if the item is not at all true, 5 if it’s totally true and 2-4 to represent between the two)
- Your team all have clearly defined roles and get on with them.
- Your team work together, adding to each other’s skills.
- When somebody is off for a few days, business carries on as normal and you don’t really get involved.
- As things change, your team adapt easily.
- Your team are fully responsive to client needs and consistently exceed client requirements, whilst remaining within costs that you’ve set.
- Your team all fully support you and your vision for the future.
- Your team have clear guiding principles and use them when things are unclear, rather than bothering you all the time.
- You love appraisal time; it’s a joy to celebrate success with such people.
- You have a low staff turnover (not none, but low)
How did you do? 40 or more – well done.
If you scored less than 40, I guess you’re fed up of :
- Recruitment and leavers: You’re always tied up helping new starters and looking for new team members?
- Having to think for them: They can do the basic tasks, but when it comes to something requiring an ounce of thought you have to step in and help?
- Over Managing: You have to tell them everything, time and time again.
- Meeting mayhem: Where everybody talks and nothing happens afterwards
- Battling over change: In your client facing firm client needs are always changing, but your team can’t see that.
- Individualism: Team members working on their agenda’s not yours.
Would you like it to be different?
Having helped many clients get more from their teams, we know that we can help you too.
Imagine being able to score yourself 45 or even 50 on that list above, how good would that feel. More importantly, what would that allow you to do? Spend more time developing the business, or maybe more time enjoying the fruits of your labour.
We created the Team to GROW programme to help you lead your team to greater success.
How long does the programme last?
The programme lasts 6 months. By the end of the programme, we are confident that you will be getting better results from your team and your firm. You will be able to focus “on the business”, rather than “on the staff”
What happens once I’ve signed up?
In the first two months of the programme you will have two three hour sessions and a shorter action session with your coach where you will complete the following:
- Diagnose and Identify: What’s going well and not so well? What are the main steps that need fixing? What is your vision for the team and how you will go about putting it into place
- Identification of KPIs to measure progress
- Your style: Complete a DISC analysis for your style and understand what that means for your team.
- Your feedback: Create the objectives for a feedback programme so your team can help you too.
- Your actions: Identify things that you can do that will start to change things.
- Finalise your feedback programme, so it’s ready to be used as soon as you are!
- Identify behaviours that are working well and what’s not helping you
- Your upward feedback session: A session facilitated by your coach where, having already collated feedback from your team, we review issues with you and your team. Creating an action plan to move jointly forwards, having understood the issues.
- Action planning: Taking the actions from the upward feedback and putting a series of actions in place to create the environment you want.
After these four initial sessions, you will have monthly accountability calls with your coach. These will help you:
- stick to your plan and make it happen
- give you the accountability to implement your plans
- give you the time and space to reflect on progress and what you may need to change going forward
- help you over any confidence wobbles
- provide you a safe time to ask any questions or get help on any aspect of your plan
What do I get included in my programme?
As with any of our coaching packages, we offer a significant package of support and ‘bundled’ extras (in addition to your 1:2:1 time with your nominated coach)
- free emergency phone calls outside of our scheduled coaching times – because a crisis or difficult situation never seems to happen immediately before your coaching call – value = £250+ per month
- free email support during the coaching relationship – value = £200+ per month
- complimentary signed copies of ‘How to make partner and still have a life’ and ‘The FT Guide To Business Networking’ – value = £50
- complimentary copy of ‘Principled Selling: How to win business without selling your soul’
- complimentary access to our membership library for clients
What’s my investment?
Your investment for this six-month programme is £400 per month.
You can either spread your investment and pay 6 monthly installments of £400, or benefit from a 10% discount if you pay upfront – i.e. £2160. All payments are also subject to VAT.
How do I find out more?
In a short phone call we will talk about your needs and possibly even help you with some of the issues your’re facing. We can talk about the programme in all the detail you need. We will then know if you’re right for the programme and the programme is right for you.