You want to grow your firm. But you want to do it without working any more hours than you already do and you want to know that you’re doing the right things. But that’s where it gets harder, you’re great at what you do, but need help growing your firm. A two hour meeting with one of our specialist business coaches will show you fantastic tactics and strategies and more importantly give you the confidence to use them.
Just like a car mechanic diagnosing a problem with your car, we need to get under the bonnet before we can help you achieve your ambitions for your firm. That’s why we have created our Business Development MOT.
This Business Development MOT is specifically designed for ambitious owners of small professional firms that are looking for the elusive £150k personal take home income.
After your business development MOT you will have:
- A clear idea of what’s working and not working for you in marketing your firm
- What and how to fill any gaps in your current marketing
- Reassurance that you are actively focusing on your firm’s growth plan
- A voucher worth £250 to spend with us on any of our coaching packages, such as our ‘Get More Clients’ programme
Just like an MOT for your car, this work will give you the reassurance that you are ‘safe to drive’ or identify where you need extra work to get your business development back on track.
When your car has an MOT your have the option to do the repairs on your car yourself, or opt for the garage to do the repairs for you. In your Business Development MOT you may choose to work with one of our coaches to support you to achieve your firm’s goals. There is no pressure from us to work with one of our coaches after the MOT.
How does the Business Development MOT work?
- Arrange a no-obligation 30 minute consultation with one of our coaches: In this consultation, we will find out more about you and check the suitability of the Business Development MOT and us as coaches for you. If there is a good match, we will invite you to sign up for a Business Development MOT and give you any more details about the Business Development MOT that you may require.
- Decide: If you decide on the call that you want to go for a Business Development MOT (or any other of our coaching packages) we will give you a 10% discount. (The discount is only available for those people who commit to an MOT on the no-obligation consultation)
- Diagnosis: The next step is to complete a range of comprehensive diagnostic tools, which we will agree in advance based on your personal circumstances, such as our:
- Marketing Process health check
- Strategic Alignment test
- Social Media profile check
- Get your results and identify priority action areas with your coach: The results of these diagnostics, with priority action areas identified, will then be discussed with you as part of your 2 hour session, delivered by Skype or over the phone, at a time convenient to you with one of our experienced coaches. In this session, your coach will help you identify your next steps, which may include working with one of our coaches to support you to address your priority areas.
- Decide on which of our coaching packages is suitable for you
Everyone who completes a Business Development MOT, receives a complimentary voucher worth £250 to spend on a coaching package* with us. Your coach will help you decide on the appropriate coaching programme you will need to achieve your firm’s goals. A typical coaching package will last six months and cost between £1500 and £4500.
How much does a Business Development MOT cost?
Your investment for this inspiring session packed with great ideas is £599.
Our guarantee to you.
As with all of our coaching programmes, if after your Business Development MOT you don’t feel that the session has helped give you clarity about what you need to do, we will refund all of your fees. No quibble. No risk for you.
How do I get started?
Click here to email Lisa@excedia.co.uk to arrange a no-obligation consultation, or click here to book a convenient time in my online diary so we can discuss how the MOT will benefit you.
All prices exclude VAT
*terms and conditions apply